Do you need help being the best actor you can be? Are you stuck with a specific problem or just need some overall advice on getting started? Send me your acting questions and I will do my best to answer them:
Need Acting Advice? Ask The NYC Actor a Question.
Search The NYC Actor
- Ask Me!: Do you want to win an Oscar? October 23, 2013
- Ask Me!: NYU? October 23, 2013
- Ask Me!: CESD? October 23, 2013
- Ask Me!: How to avoid acting class scams? October 23, 2013
- Ask Me!: Should I lose weight? October 23, 2013
- The NYC Actor Podcast: Real Time Casting’s Andrew Peters February 15, 2012
- Auditioning jitters March 20, 2010
- Actors casting/breakdown websites and services: To Pay Or Not To Pay? October 19, 2009
- Ask Me!: Accents Part 2 December 9, 2010
- Ask Me: Donelli or Ornstein acting classes? May 13, 2011
- City Headhshots: This is definitely one of those tiny things you ne...
- mike calabrese: I totally agree. This is one of the best ensembles...
- The NYC Actor: Hi Alice, There's no need to sign up for NYCastin...
- Alice: Hi Angela! I was wondering do casting networks,...
- Crystal: Thanks for this! My daughter just booked her firs...
Acting acting advice actor actors access Advice AEA AFTRA Agents angela dee ask me ask me anything audition auditions best broadway casting casting director classes comedy commercial commercials Entertainment entertainment industry featured film headshots how to interview LA New York NYC podcast question questions quotes resume sag success technique theater The NYC Actor The Unions Upright Citizen's Brigade Upright Citizens Brigade voiceovers
- Ask Me!: Do you want to win an Oscar? - QUESTION FROM: Mechi I love your blog, it really inspires me to keep forward to my dream. Would you like to win an osacar someday? Hi Mechi, Thank you – I’m so glad to hear you are inspired, that’s the best news. You know, I used to absolutely obsess over the Oscar fantasy! The thought […]
- Ask Me!: NYU? - QUESTION FROM: Alfred What’s the NYU acting grade program like? Hey Alfred, From what I understand it is a great, full-time acting program. Thanks for asking. Have a question about acting? Ask Me!
- Ask Me!: CESD? - QUESTION FROM: Mimi How long does it take to hear back from CESD NYC after interviewing with them? Well, it all depends on how the interview went and if they felt like they could work with you. Generally, they will let you know when they meet you* – it doesn’t serve anyone to keep people […]